Over the past month I think I have totalled only 6 days at my house. That may not be correct but with holidays and house sitting duties, I haven’t been as loyal to my bed as I should have been.
I have noticed that although I have Wifi (yay), my Laptop, Instagram and a cup of tea wherever I go, I tend to miss the more, less obvious, items and flaws of my house.
So here they are; (please do not judge me too much, because I know you feel it too)
- My dressing gown. Silly, I know but I love just getting home and being a big purple dinosaur.
- The Shower pressure. So this may not be as much as a miss, but more of an envy as my shower pressure is awful, but I do tend to miss and think about my shower while doing my business.
- Unsuncreamed Iphone. This is from when I went away last, however getting sunscreen on your iPhone, or worse getting sunscreen and sand on your iPhone is the most irritating thing ever!
- Your Toilet. You just need your comfort zones to do your thing- you get me?
- The smell of your washing powder.