Last night I laid awake thinking (and watching YouTube) about all the things I still haven’t accomplished. Stupid, I know. However, I now have six ‘goals’ I am striving to achieve just before I kiss my way into 2017 with a whole new action plan.
- Have at least 2 Marathons booked for 2017. I already have the Southend Marathon in mind I just need to take the plunge and pay, but I would love to achieve a Charity place for another.
- Try on MY WEDDING DRESS!
- Have a photo shoot. I am really in the mood for a mass photo shoot for pictures for my blog, YouTube, Engagement & just family memories.
- Sit down and read my outstanding book collection. I recently had a massive clear out of books, yet kept a few that I hadn’t had time to read yet in the hope I will. Once I’ve managed this, I can gift them on and continue my de-cluttering system.
- Save £2,500. this seems like a lot, but with simple changes and smart saving it’s possible I can do this before December 31st so why not accept the challenge?
- Go away for the weekend. A night away somewhere that requires a mini road trip, sound bliss!