Must Read Articles About Fitness.


Fitness, Food & Recipes

I spend 95% of my time on the internet, and the other 5% thinking of it. Of course this means I have seen, read and commented on pretty much every beauty, fashion & fitness post out there. Consequently I thought it was about time to mix up your Wednesday blog fix and bundle together the […]

14th January 2015

My Morning Smoothie Recipe


Fitness, Food & Recipes

There is no hiding that I have a sweet tooth and I have been hunting for healthy alternatives to curve cravings. That’s how I got into smoothies. After a few hours browsing Pinterest, and many attempts in the kitchen, I have found an equilibrium between the correct ingredients and the ones I really want. Ingredients […]

3rd January 2015

#CountdownToChristmas: Festive Drinks


Fitness, Food & Recipes

How could we get this far into December without me mentioning Hot Chocolate? During the Christmas season you’ll tend to find me in Marks and Spencer’s warming up – more than my regular weekly visit for a cake – because of their festive syrups. I have been a huge fan (thanks to costa) of Peppermint […]

13th December 2014

The Sushi Man UK


Fitness, Food & Recipes

Damn I do love my food. Since working in London – and thus being cornered into eating more than just my regular sandwiches – my palette has tweaked, forming a fire to try out new things, including cooking.  This is a huge change from the girl who had a set diet of Pizza, Spaghetti Hoops & […]

21st November 2014

Mule Energy Bars


Fitness, Food & Recipes

When I am running along the beach or burning off my breakfast at the gym, I prefer to eat something solid to get my energy back up rather than gel shots. There are a lot of energy bars for runner’s and sportsmen alike, but most cater for our sweet tooth’s with high calories. When Mule Energy […]

8th November 2014

Sugar Detox: Slim Fruits


Fitness, Food & Recipes

I know after Halloween, you have scoffed as much sugar as I have -which is way to much. After getting into the habit of eating naughty snacks, its always hard to switch back, but thats where these sweets come in. Designed as a snack, these low calories, sugar free sweets are the perfect thing to […]

2nd November 2014

Jaffa Cake Cookies


Fitness, Food & Recipes

Look, I’ve been back in the kitchen cooking. This time I decided to give my usual Chocolate Chip Cookie’s a little help in the dating department, and add some orange to their look to swoon everyone. This all came about because I wanted Jaffa Cakes, but had unfortunately eaten a whole packet -the only packet […]

5th October 2014