I have been seeing this challenge on Instagram for a few weeks now and i’m not going to lie its perfect packaging and presentation caught my eye more than anything. However, with four weeks left until I have to fit into the tightest dress I think I’ve ever seen in my life (worth it because its beautiful), I thought I’d actually join the challenge to see if I could shift some extra weight of my thunder thighs.
After being in ketosis prior to the marathon I have to say I did finish on Sunday – even after my post finish carb binge – 7kg lighter bringing my weight-loss to over 2 stone in 2 months. Therefore I am not expecting to drop a lot of weight over the next four weeks, but am expecting to reduce my cravings for Reece’s Pieces significantly.
Seeing as this is such a big brand challenge and I have already had multiple messages about the programme since uploading a photo of the box on my Instagram I have decided to do document my journey over the next 4 weeks on here as weight-loss is so much easier when you have someone to talk to about it.
The Slender Plan is designed to support you by providing a structured plan on weekdays that allows you to still enjoy the weekends to the fullest. The plan consists of breakfast, lunch & snacks with plenty of added extras like pancakes to keep you on track. Its easy to transport around and actually tastes alright!
The Slender Plan box contains:
- 20 servings of The Slender Porridge – two flavours of your choice – choose from four different options
- 20 servings of The Slender Blend shakes – two flavours – there are 12 different ones to choose from
- 20 Slender Bars – five of each of four different flavours – choose from seven options
- 2 bottles of Booster Capsules – choose from ten options including Fat Metabolisers and Toner Capsules
- 28 green tea and yerba mate tea bags
- 5 Slender Plan weekend helper sachets
- 1 shaker bottle
- a 70-page health and fitness guide
So to the important bit my starting stats:
Height 5ft 7inches Weight 11 Stone 0lbs Dress Size 10