– Fashion fades style is internal.
I suppose this post is a tad late seeing as New York has already done its thing and fashion month in fully swing, but with 4 days til London, I’ve still got some time to make a few predictions. Even though Autumn/Winter styling tends not to differ, and from a styling point is easier to get rights, it is still my compeer.
1. This season I am hoping for the spectrum to lighten just a tad allowing shades of; grey, gold, camel and forest green to walk down the catwalk.
2. I am pretty sure colour block will stay around for a few seasons yet, but I am expecting some attention to detail on this years garments that help accentuate the waist.
3. Seeing as 70’s fashion took center stage during Men’s collections, I can guarantee the influence will continue and we will see the return of flares, mohair and pantsuits.
4. There is always a need for knitwear during any fashion week, but I’m also expecting pvc leather and mesh to attend.
5. Finally, I am hoping to see the return of (what I can only call it) carpet prints.