I love a free printable! What I love even more is free piniterest-worthy printable calendars. I can not explain how much I love to organise and plan my day, week, month and year. As it stands at the moment I have:
– A one-week per page handbag sized diary.
– A one-day per page A5 diary.
– One running calendar.
– A six-month training plan calendar.
– An online Google calendar linked with Lloyd.
– A one-week per page blogging and Youtube diary.
OTT? Yes. Needed? I certainly think so!
I know that in reality I do not need this many diary’s. Some people like handbags, I like stationery and organising my life helps me tackle day-to-day anxiety and, of course, reach my goals!
If you’re looking for a downloadable desk calendar to print, here are my top five 2017 printable calendars:
Copper Calendar. This is the one I download every year!
Please comment down bellow if you’ve created one that is free to download as I would love to share them!